1. Stroller! We could not have survived the park without our stroller! We took our Baby Jogger Summit X3. It's a larger jogging stroller, but it was perfect! The seat fully reclines creating a comfortable napping spot in the middle of the day, the sun canopy provides full coverage to beat the heat, and the front swivel wheel made navigating the crowds a breeze! We also were so thankful for the one handed fold when it was time to hop on the Monorail or our shuttle. Even if you think your child is too old for a stroller, if they will fit in a stroller, take one! Trust me! Disney is a lot of walking! It's exhausting and you won't regret it! I can honestly say having a stroller wasn't an inconvenience at all, but not having one would have made our day a nightmare!
2. Stroller accessories! If you have older and younger children, consider a ride along board made to fit your stroller. The younger child can sit in the stroller and the older child can ride along on the board. This will save your sanity because you won't be listening to the older child complain about how tired they are! Trust me! Make sure your stroller has a parent console for storing things like drinks and your camera. And since the weather is unpredictable, a rain cover for the stroller is a good idea as well!
3. Baby Carrier - If you are taking an infant along for the trip, a baby carrier is a good idea! Strollers are nice, but sometimes your little one needs some comfort and snuggling. Baby carriers also make nursing a breeze! No need to stop for a nursing session, just nurse in the carrier! If going to the parks in the warmer months, I recommend a lighter, breathable carrier, like the Onya Baby Nexstep or the Ergo Performance.
4. Backpack! You'll want to bring daily essentials. I definitely recommend sunscreen, water, a change of clothes for your little one, diapers and wipes, etc! All of that has to be stored somewhere! A backpack makes keeping up with everything very easy!
5. Snacks! The snacks in the park are tasty, but they are expensive and not the healthiest of options. If you're planning to stay at the park all day, you may find yourself longing for some real food that isn't full of sugar. Bring along your own snacks and save a little money! These snack containers from Boon give everyone their own snack but make storage a cinch!
Have you taken your kids to any theme parks yet? What are your must haves?
This post is sponsored by Pish Posh Baby. I received a Britax Pioneer booster seat in exchange for this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.